Dear Valued Clients,
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to share with you the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our employees safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home cleaned and sanitized is essential!
With that in mind we are offering sanitizing of high touch areas in your home. We can add an extra 30 minutes onto your clean and the girls will use a disinfectant on places such as door handles, light switches ect. If your place of business is in need of sanitizing, feel free to pass on our name.
Precautions we are taking during this time:
– We will under no circumstance allow an employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work. (Please note due to this you may notice last minute adjustments to the time of your clean. As well as a different team member than usual cleaning your home.)
– The cleaners will sanitize hands prior to entering your home.
– They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home.
– The cleaners will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
– As always, towels are always clean and sanitized daily.
– While in your home we will pay special attention to disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout your home.
Here’s what we need from you:
– Let us know what you need. Let the girls know if you would like them to wear gloves or masks while in your home. Call the office with any other requests.
– Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Corvid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
– Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
– Keep your distance. To protect you and the cleaner, we ask that you try to remain 3-6 feet away from each other.
We want to assure you all that we are taking this seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone’s wellness by being prepared. We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Please feel free to reach out us at the office, 250-808-7777 if you have any questions or concerns.
We also want to assure you that our original clients pre-covid-19 are our number one priority, and we thank you for continuing to support us and our team during this inevitable dark period small businesses are about to experience.
Sandra Dalton & Jennifer Simpson
Dear Valued Clients,